To extensively Collect data for business intelligence.
To increase profit by reduce waste and business costs.
To empower our clients by providing accurate, real-time business information to make quick informed decisions.
To enable clients concentrate on their core business of producing, marketing and selling products.
To enable a client Ultimately enjoy the advantages business intelligence and overall efficiency.
What we use to track and trace business activities and processes.
The reports you are reading are fictitious !
- Do you currently keep track of inventory with hard-copy forms or spreadsheets?
- How up-to-date/accurate are your inventory lists and field reports?
- How often do you count and update your inventory lists?
Standard Track and Trace Practices
QR coding, Bar coding & RFID tagging of Items.
Enforcing QR coding, Bar coding RFID Scanning.
Enforcing, Performing & Maintaining organizational Periodic Track & Trace Activities.
Our services & solutions
Track and Trace Clients (KYC)
Outlets/Clients Identification, Verification and Digital Registration.
Track and Trace Assets
Assets Identification, Verification and Digital Registration.
Asset from purchase till write off.
Asset Placements and Movements.
Asset Abuse. and Asset History.
Track and Trace Distribution
From warehouse to product delivery.
Track and Trace Out door Advertising
Outdoor billboard advert placement tracking.
Outdoor activity tracking.
Track and Trace Branding
Track and Trace Signage
Outlet/client Signage placements.
Technician Field Operation Tracking
Track, Recruit and/or Manage Technicians.
Track and Trace Asset Fault Cycle to Completion.
Track, trace and Management Spare Parts.
Track Asset Servicing and Repairs.
Track and Trace Field
Field personnel Check In & Check Out.
Authenticity & Genuine
Product Authenticity Verifications.
Health Care Tracking
Employee Health Care Tracking.
Challenges Faced by clients in the Tracking and Tracing of activities
Lack of Accurate, None or Unverified Track and Trace Activities Information.
Lack of Tools to Independently Verify Track and Trace Activities by Service Providers.
Lack of a Centralized Track and Trace Activities Data Database.
Lack of a Digital Automated Track and Trace Management Environment.
Stop Guessing, Start Tracking and Tracing.
In this day and age, use data to make decisions. Make your life easier by using our control tools and platform to know what's happening in your business in real time. It's expensive and costing you money If you don’t have a system in place to track your business processes and activities.
Track, trace and manage your business assets and activities from anywhere in your organization. Access information when and where you need it using our web and mobile applications.
Why a business should track and trace it's assets, processes and out door activities.
- To ensure field activities are executed as planned.
- To Run accurate and useful business process and outdoor activity reports.
- To Maintain the business practice of tagging, tracking and tracing of asset and their movements.
- To Confirm physical inventories has been conducted.
- To Reduce theft and loss of assets.
- To Know what’s lost, missing or moved.
- To Confirm work has been delivered and completed.
- To Increase employee Productivity and efficiency,
- To Leverage on data by using trends and analytics to make decisions.
- To Reduce business costs.
- To Run your business in an Organized way.
We have worked for top rated companies across the Globe
Industries where we provide our services include : Beverage companies , Factories, Medical facilities, Schools, Maintenance service providers, Trucks and small motor vehicles ,Warehousing
Get In Touch
Send us a message to know more about our services.
iMara Mobile | Stema House, Apartment D, Kiwatule Ntinda Rd,
P.O.Box 9403, Kampala
M:+256 701 966 485, T:+256 392 966 485,
What activity or process would you like to track and trace in your business ?
If you are interested in tracking your business, please send us the following details to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Business Name.
- Business location.
- Contact email.
- Contact phone number
- State what you would like to track and trace.
- Explain to Us the process or activity you would like to track and trace.